Mmm so here I am again feeling like I should spend a bit of my ‘me time’ by blogging. I could do some errands or anything more useful, but who says ‘me time’ isn’t useful? Anyway, I will try not to rant about being exhausted ahah.
- Well, after moving, things aren’t as smooth as I hoped. There are some things need to be fix in our new home. Some spots in the kitchen leaked when raining but fixing will take some time and it won’t be instant. In the mean time, I will try to dance in the rain (hmm, I was hoping I would use that phrase!)
- I like that it is more peaceful in this new neighborhood. But if you live in Indonesia, you’ll know that in the city there will be some people selling their stuffs in carts or motorcycle running around in the neighborhood. For me, it is tough for a few weeks earlier because there’s no veggie man around (vegetable merchants or the Indonesian popular term is tukang sayur). Perhaps there’s national holiday like Imlek that made them take several weeks off but it quite mess my head, since I cook everyday.
- But on the bright side, it made me want to try food prepping. Basically, you buy vegetables and raw food and prep it (clean and chop), then put them in storages on your freezer. It was a great idea and totally time saver! You just have to put the time to prep them, but it made my cooking time less hassle. I should have more storages and space on my freezer though (fridge cleaning alert).
- Before I tried food prepping, I stumbled upon some posts on Instagram by housewives or mothers who posts their lovely food prepping. It inspired me in a way. I used to feel I couldn’t do it because my son couldn’t be left alone (yet). Now, he’s much more able to do things on his own, already able to walk stable and play independently.
- New cable TV again so I can watch Hot in Cleveland and Friends on iFlix, yay. I also followed Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and 9JKL, also The Good Doctor
- Still have some boxes to unload. After all of the decluttering, can you believe I discovered more clothes I need to give away? I must’ve been a hoarder subconsciously
- Anyway, I think that’s all for now. Any more, I’ll rant because it’s late and I need some sleep 😆 Goodbye for now. How’s your day/week?