Hey guys, it’s been soooo long.. going to make it a bit short and effective. Last time I wrote long, something’s in the way and I left it on the drafts section too long. I’ve been missing blogging.
- My kid is now 9 months and ever since he started to eat solids, my time can get more crowded. But love his growth and progress
- Since I did not want to bother you about babies and all (or did you?), I have other blog about my motherhood and my baby, sunglowmama.wordpress.com with Indonesian language. Be sure to check it out!
- It’s the first time I did not care too much for the Oscars, as before I tend to religiously watch the nominees. Not that I completely not curious, I’d love to watch La La Land. But I noticed that after the whole Jada Pinkett Smith protest, is that this year it’s a bit more diverse with the movies and actors.
- I noticed that my post ’30 Day Writing Challenge’ got many attention, especially since someone pinned the challenge on Pinterest. Got to straight this thing, I just want to say I don’t create the challenge but rather follow it from another blogger. Thanks and I am happy people loved it!
- Baby now loves to stand with holding anything, I think he is going to stand and walk a bit soon (yay! And watch out for things…uh).
- My Youtube history now is baby contrast animations, mainly to train his eyes and also to calm him down. The little man can be quite clingy, especially with his teeth growing.
- I’ve been watching Episodes from first episode, but realized that the fifth season will be out just this year and it will be the last.
- Also been watching Big Bang Theory from the start.
- Ummm, what else? Just more baby stuffs to do.
That’s all for now! What’s up with you?