Well, compared to some of you maybe 100th post is still a baby. But, as a blogger who wanted a laid-back blog, it is something 🙂 This blog was made because I wanted to write other things than movies and the concept was more easy going, not as ambitious as my film blog.
I just wanted to share this 100th post with something simple. Some of you shared your year summary according to WordPress calculation back in December. I just want to share a bit like that.
Here’s the Top 5 Most Viewed Posts in the moment :
The Top 5 Most Shared Posts in the moment :
- 5 Movies I Never Get Tired of Watching ~ 30 Day Writing Challenge #14
- [EF#11 Weekly Challenge] (A Pretty Average) OOTD
- [EF#5 Weekly Challenge] What is BEC to You?
- EF #3 – How Gadget Affects My Life
- Lessons I Want My Children to Learn From Me ~ 30 Day Writing Challenge #21
Thank you for English Friday series dominating the chart!
You might noticed some changes of the blog. That was not intentional for this 100th post but it is coincidentally just a great timing. I am still finding the right theme for this blog but in the mean time, this Twenty Fifteen theme will do just well. Some changes for the gravatar as well since I am bored with my previous photo.
That’ll be all. Happy Tuesday!